• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Musictech Music Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinky

Reaction score
Hello! I want to buy an accordion and there is MusicTech midi system in it. The owner don't know how it works. I tried it. But left hand isn't work and bellow dynamics works conversely. Why does it happend? And are there any drums for left hand in this midi system? Official manual is not very clear.

Slinky said:
Hello! I want to buy an accordion and there is MusicTech midi system in it. The owner don't know how it works. I tried it. But left hand isn't work and bellow dynamics works conversely. Why does it happend? And are there any drums for left hand in this midi system? Official manual is not very clear.
Manuals in general are seldom clear. Your best bet is to hope a fellow MusicTech user reads your post (I'm not familiar with Music Tech, unfortunately.) Meanwhile, do you have an amplifier or a pair of headphones you can use to try it out with its default settings?

Slinky said:
Manuals in general are seldom clear. Your best bet is to hope a fellow MusicTech user reads your post (I'm not familiar with Music Tech, unfortunately.) Meanwhile, do you have an amplifier or a pair of headphones you can use to try it out with its default settings?

Alan Sharkis said:
Slinky said:

Slinky said:

The owner has a music system. Unfortunately, he is in other city, so i want to discover all about MIDI before go to him again

Thanks, but I know about this site, and this Manuals are not very helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back