• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Musictech volume pedal

Ben-jammin

Yachtsman with a well stocked bar
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I recently bought/traded to get a Beltuna leader IV musette with the original factor Musictech king major midi system. I like the idea of changing the respective volume on my right hand keyboard channel but the unit did not come with the volume pedal. I’m not in a rush to get one but am keeping my eyes open does anybody where I should look besides eBay and reverb?

I recently bought/traded to get a Beltuna leader IV musette with the original factor Musictech king major midi system. I like the idea of changing the respective volume on my right hand keyboard channel but the unit did not come with the volume pedal. I’m not in a rush to get one but am keeping my eyes open does anybody where I should look besides eBay and reverb?
Try the Italian company musictech only snag it's ferragosto in Italy most places shut till end of August

Back