• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Musictech DualLink Midi Volume

mircea_b

Reaction score
Hello! I have a Musictech DualLink accordion, I am experiencing the following problems. I connected it to a sound module (Juzisound 2)
I use a Juzisound wireless midi system to which I have attached an analog volume potentiometer (this configuration works very well on other digital accordions).The idea is that I have assigned instruments from the module to each register of the accordion, the volume works ok, but when I change the registers, the volume is reset to a default value. Can you help me in this case, are there certain settings that must be made in the accordion so that this does not happen again? Someone suggested to me that the midi volume in the accordion should be disabled or transmitted on another midi channel, but from what I saw in the accordion menu, it is not that good. Sorry for my english, I use google translate. Thank you!

Hi mircea and welcome to the forum
No one has answered your question yet. I'm afraid I can't help, but, if anyone here knows the answer I'm sure they will be along shortly🤞

Hello! I have a Musictech DualLink accordion, I am experiencing the following problems. I connected it to a sound module (Juzisound 2)
I use a Juzisound wireless midi system to which I have attached an analog volume potentiometer (this configuration works very well on other digital accordions).The idea is that I have assigned instruments from the module to each register of the accordion, the volume works ok, but when I change the registers, the volume is reset to a default value. Can you help me in this case, are there certain settings that must be made in the accordion so that this does not happen again? Someone suggested to me that the midi volume in the accordion should be disabled or transmitted on another midi channel, but from what I saw in the accordion menu, it is not that good. Sorry for my english, I use google translate. Thank you!
I would suggest you email Musictech in Italy contact name Claudio

Thanks for the reply! I contacted the people from Musictech and received the following answer:

HI Mircea,

unfortunately it is normal that the original volume is restored.

As in the initial project I had not foreseen this function.

Now unfortunately I can't change anything because the software is very complicated with the risk of moving other parameters”…

Back