• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Sound List for Musictech Music Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

torch

Reaction score
Does anyone have a sound list by banks for the Musictech Music Maker? Musictech has only a performance list which does not utilize all the sounds in total 8 banks.

Hi Folks for information on Musictech ,I would advise you to contact the Italian Manufacturer google search and send an email to Claudio Sabattini .
they are a first class company .
I use their wireless midi system with my piermaria acoustic midi accordion the service I have received from him is first class .

Good luck .....Giovanni

Giovanni post_id=51163 time=1507481571 user_id=1976 said:
Hi Folks for information on Musictech ,I would advise you to contact the Italian Manufacturer google search and send an email to Claudio Sabattini .
they are a first class company .
I use their wireless midi system with my piermaria acoustic midi accordion the service I have received from him is first class .

Good luck .....Giovanni
Bear with me. I dont think Musictech is a first class company. They dont even have a full list of sounds. I wrote to them before. They dont have one, just whats in the manual for the sounds that are always programmed. Their firing cable is $80 to $120 from a dealer. I bought one $16 delivered from China. The Chinese cable seems to be better than the original Musictech cable. Once I had a reedless accordion custom made in Italy. It is a beautiful reedess with gold trim and all kinds of ornamentation. I had to get a sound list from their sub-contractor myself!!! None of these small companies in Italy has good service. Even Ketron is kind of notorious for bad support.

Musictech MIDI wireless? How much is it? Ive seen it go for $1,500!!! A MIDI accordion technician in Midwest used to make all kinds of cables and connectors for me. If the connector or cable is broken, I can use a genetic cable. Because of the connectors he made for me, I could use any wireless midi system with Orlavox, Petosa reedless, Mastersound, Ciao, and everything else made in Italy. The technician who was known as Mr. MIDI specialized in undoing all the dumb proprietary designs that Catelfidardo came up with. Even Roland did something like at the beginning. The notorious 19 pin cable! The connector, I hear, is a military phone plug. Enough people complained. The result? The FR4x and the FR8x, no proprietary stuff. Just standard midi cables, any wireless midi system, USB cable, ac adapter easily available.. I mean I can go on and on. Also, the Musictech does something funny when sending out midi. I have Musictech Q-Select, MusicMaker, and a system for a diatonic button box. Competition is generally good for customers, and if Musictech or any other company is going to compete against Roland, they need to do better in many areas.

McSqueeze post_id=51154 time=1507452234 user_id=2550 said:
Greetings from Down Under. Wondered if you had any success sourcing Musictech sound list. I have a Musictech and an aging Orlavox. The Orlavox sound banks seem to match the Musictech but not all the sounds are available. Contact me if you want to discuss this. Cheers McSqueeze - <EMAIL email=admin@johnandprimrose.com>admin@johnandprimrose.com</EMAIL>
John, if you dont mind, we can discuss on the forum so that others can benefit also.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back