• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

MusicTech Accordions

Yes, I saw these at Anderson's in Burlington Ontario. They look Intriguing because of the price and light weight, however I still prefer the Roland because of the self-contained speakers.

Yes, I saw these at Anderson's in Burlington Ontario. They look Intriguing because of the price and light weight, however I still prefer the Roland because of the self-contained speakers.
Yes I also own a Roland and like you prefer it because of the built in speakers but would be nice to have as a second digital and use when stationary on stage or similar settings

I like the Musictech digital and midi solutions. I also noticed Master midi is making nice things too.

I don't know, but there is something about these Italian companies that I find quite likeable - maybe just because they are integrated into the Castelfidardo accordion tradition.

Thanks for sharing.

Regarding the internal speaker, You can order a Music Tech with an internal speaker. I spoke to Claudio, and he says that this would be no problem. I have had a Music tech for a few years, and love it. Light, and the accordion sounds are pretty good to excellent. I didn’t know that a built in speaker was an available option when I purchased it, so had to get used to no sound coming from the accordion, but combining this accordion with a good arranger makes a really impressive combination.

Regarding the internal speaker, You can order a Music Tech with an internal speaker. I spoke to Claudio, and he says that this would be no problem. I have had a Music tech for a few years, and love it. Light, and the accordion sounds are pretty good to excellent. I didn’t know that a built in speaker was an available option when I purchased it, so had to get used to no sound coming from the accordion, but combining this accordion with a good arranger makes a really impressive combination.
Thanks for that info good to know👍👍

had a look at the website, but with the latest catalogue dated at 2018, not sure it is a "moving forward" company? And in any case NOT available in Oz :( - so rather moot I guess

Back