• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Views on Vignoni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am glad to see this old thread revived. I stumbled across some video clips featuring Vignoni earlier this month and was startled by how much I liked the sound of this previously-unknown-to-me brand. Of course from a clip, can't tell how old the insturments were. Fingers crossed that the sound hasn't changed!

Their website still features the 2017 catalog, and the Via Giuseppe Garibaldi address - in general shows no signs of recent updates except for the 'copyright 2021' notice at the bottom.

It may well be that you'd get more current information from asking Allodi, than from trying to contact Vignoni directly. (Those of you who are in easy reach of London, that is.)

Update : Fisart France s.a.r.l exists as of January 2022.
Note: Des instruments préparés et distribués par Fisart France.
And yes, the translation is prepared and distributed.

A friend of mine commissioned an accordion from Vignoni with Emilio Allodi as go between and was very happy with deal a couple of years back..
I do know old man Vignoni was in hospital at the time as I was present when Emilio was telephoning him to arrange specs..
Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back