• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Views on Beltuna accordions

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrankG

Hi all, I am contemplating buying a near new Beltuna and find it hard to find much about them except the makers of the said accordion's site.Any comment will certainly help especially from anyone having one.

Regards Frank

I tried loads out for a mate when he was looking for a new box, there was a trade stand at one of the shows so I tried them all.

The bigger boxes were nothing to write home about and not to my liking, however..........WOW the small ones like the 72 bass were outstanding feeling and sounding perfect and I would definitely recommend these. I'm not sure exactly why this was. :?

Needless to say that he bought one and is extremely happy.

Hi Frank; Beltuna accordions whatever model are of the finest workmanship you can find in Italy today. They are pricy but well worth it. JIM D.

they`re fantastic, I`ve only played the Diatonics (Melodeons and Steirisches) but they`re outstanding, as good as it gets IMO and I have played Castagnaris and other Italian boxes..

My friend has a 72 bass Beltuna, very light, very fast action, well balanced, beautiful pure sound. You can tell straight away when you handle it the standard of workmanship has been very high.

Thanks guys, I will be hoping to try the one I may buy, this weekend as I have to travel about 200kms to see it.

Regards Frank.

Sorry - redundant post

<COLOR color=#0000FF><SIZE size=100><FONT font=Garamond>I own one and have had it for about ten years now. It has taken a beating from me and it is still going strong! I recommend it highly. You can hear some clips of my playing on my website: http://www.oliveblossoms.com/clips.php . Most of the tracks were played on my Beltuna.

I have tried it and without hesitation took it home.A lovely sounding accordion, it is the Prestige IV musette tuned model.

nice playing Zevy.

Regards
FrankG

<FONT font=Garamond><SIZE size=125>Good Luck, Frank. Use it well!

Thank you for the compliment.

I have to find a decent tuner for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back