• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

New here..could someone PLEASE tell me what kind this

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kennynva

Hello everyone..new to this...and would like to know if someone out there knows what the brand of accordion is...

It has the word: Artist on the front grill...

It is 26 keys,, and has 8 bass buttons...

THanks alot

Kenny

Attachments

• 101_0134[1].JPG
    101_0134[1].JPG
    572.9 KB · Views: 456
  • 101_0135[1].JPG
    101_0135[1].JPG
    380.9 KB · Views: 456
  • 101_0136[1].JPG
    101_0136[1].JPG
    524.4 KB · Views: 456
HI...I have seen 72 people that has looked at my question..wow...no one knows what it is..is this accordion that odd..or strange...???

What you have is typical of the 1000's of 12 bass accordions made in the early 50's to the early 60's in Italy by many different firms for import. During this period of time in the US these 12 bass boxes were used as rental accordions for a 90 day period, and after that the box would be returned and then a student model accordion of from 48 to 120 basses would have to be purchased. They appeared with many different names and some with no nameplates at all. From the parts I see on your Pic' I would take a guess as made by Gabbanelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back