• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Greetings to everyone after a short "break"

Jaime_Dergut

Reaction score
Hey!

So, its been some months since I joined this forum and I'm quite happy about it. I have learned several from some of you since I joined.

Recently, I have not been active here at all so I would like to change that by starting a thread to discuss miscellaneous things, like in a pub!

Let me start:

Around some months ago, I got an anglo concertina and a 72 bass accordion to have more mobility around my area and play some tunes at my nearest irish pub.

The concertina is wonderful. Such a small instrument that you can carry around. Although, I honestly prefer to play my accordions outside streets. I also learned how to play Sous le Ciel de Paris, which I'm very proud about it and I was able to surprise my accordion mentor with it, who in return sent me a collection of this music books. He was that surprised.

Besides that, I played this song in a very crowded area and I just love the attention I get from young women (three of them asked me to play for them) and so I felt highly motivated in learning. Now, I understand that my path is to learn more musette tunes and I'm happy about it.

Here is a picture of me with my newest Honner.

accordion jaime.jpg

I can't avoid feeling flashy about it! Haha.

Well, that will be everything from me. I'm glad to be back and don't forget to share something from you as well on this thread!

Back