• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Greetings from Columbus, OH

TimeSwan

Reaction score
Hello all, I've been lurking on this forum for a long time, I suppose it's about time I introduce myself. My name is Tim, I live in the U.S. I just recently moved back home to Columbus, OH from Philadelphia, PA. In Philly I spent several years working as a repair tech at Liberty Bellows where I learned a tremendous amount.

I'm excited to return to my home state and I'm glad to have this resource to be in contact with people from all over the world!

Welcome Tim!

Just in time for prime Ohio winter!
My brother is in Marysville, just up the road. I like the area, although it sure is a lot flatter than East TN!

Welcome Tim! I have purchased a few things from Liberty Bellows, and each transaction was a pleasant experience. 🙂

Glad you're on the forum Tim. I am about two hours north of Columbus in Litchfield, Ohio (near Medina). I bought several accordions from Liberty Bellows. My first encounter with Mike was when he sent me info on the organ section of the FR-8X. I recognized the design was an excellent replication of the Hammond B3. That, with all the accordion and orchestral sounds had me sold. He had a used 8X in mint condition. That was my first purchase from Liberty.

Back