• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Comfortable play for learning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaroslav,
In the case of a brand new instrument it could include all that (check the fine print), or a change-over new instrument.
In the case of a used instrument, it probably wouldn't be a paying proposition for the vendor, so, remember the old saying: buyer beware!
?
So, as a result, they didn't care about a repair well, right?
It was three weeks at the store on the repair, but I don't know what there were doing with it, or nothing

I have a one question, perhaps, I asked it or not, but I don't remember. Should a teacher help students to check and choose an instrument or not?

Is it better to buy an accordion through ebay or avoid it?
From one Jaroslav to another Yaroslav (lol)... if you have a great resource fairly local to you, why not check there first? Call Keith Anderson's Accordion sales and repair services in Burlington Ontario, discuss your needs and make an appointment to see what he has that may fit your needs. He is honest to the extreme, fair prices and a good man to deal with. At the very least you can try an accordion out before making any decision.

I was there just this week and left my Hohner Morino VI N there for some minor touch-ups and will be there again next month sometime to pick it up.

Last edited:
From one Jaroslav to another Yaroslav (lol)... if you have a great resource fairly local to you, why not check there first? Call Keith Anderson's Accordion sales and repair services in Burlington Ontario, discuss your needs and make an appointment to see what he has that may fit your needs. He is honest to the extreme, fair prices and a good man to deal with. At the very least you can try an accordion out before making any decision.

I was there just this week and left my Hohner Morino VI N there for some minor touch-ups and will be there again next month sometime to pick it up.
Yaroslav - is my original name :)

Yaroslav,
It almost sounds to me as if Jerry is willing to be available at Keith Anderson's, as a resource to you, at some yet to be specified time next month, should it be suitable (as he'll be there anyway)? ?

Yaroslav,
It almost sounds to me as if Jerry is willing to be available at Keith Anderson's, as a resource to you, at some yet to be specified time next month, should it be suitable (as he'll be there anyway)? ?
I am planning to purchase an accordion closely to winter holidays or my birthday (February 28th)

Yaroslav,
I am planning to purchase an accordion closely to winter holidays or my birthday (February 28th)

Dingo said it right. If you'd like to meet there when I pick up my Hohner Morino, I'd be more than happy to shake your hand and help answer any questions. Meeting there is no obligation to buy anything and is a good time to ask questions that can help you make a better future choice. You can't likely test an accordion out if its from eBay.

Also potentially a chance to try different accordions and any chance one has to test things out and potentially learn something new is an AMAZING experience. The man let me play his own personal Hohner GOLA accordion... how bad can he be? :) :) :)

No pressure and all up to you of course... I'll be there with or without you, so feel free to take advantage, if you wish!

Last edited:
Dingo said it right. If you'd like to meet there when I pick up my Hohner Morino, I'd be more than happy to shake your hand and help answer any questions. Meeting there is no obligation to buy anything and is a good time to ask questions that can help you make a better future choice. You can't likely test an accordion out if its from eBay.

Also potentially a chance to try different accordions and any chance one has to test things out and potentially learn something new is an AMAZING experience. The man let me play his own personal Hohner GOLA accordion... how bad can he be? :) :) :)

No pressure and all up to you of course... I'll be there with or without you, so feel free to take advantage, if you wish!
I agree with Jerry (Yaroslav), Keith Anderson is super helpful and will explain a lot of things for you if you're planning to purchase a new accordion. It might be a good idea for you to be there with another experienced accordionist present to help you decide on the best course of action. You should make the effort to visit well before your birthday because you will be better prepared when the time comes to purchase your new instrument.
Good luck and accept the help from Jerry.

I agree with Jerry (Yaroslav), Keith Anderson is super helpful and will explain a lot of things for you if you're planning to purchase a new accordion. It might be a good idea for you to be there with another experienced accordionist present to help you decide on the best course of action. You should make the effort to visit well before your birthday because you will be better prepared when the time comes to purchase your new instrument.
Good luck and accept the help from Jerry.
I will consider this opportunity.

Is it a good idea to sale my current accordion to whose who like to collect heritage items, because I had already a conversation with Keith about my accordion that it has all problems mentioned previously, and the bellows smell bad, and he refused me to exchange it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back