• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

A bit warm here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dingo,

I can only hope that your state & national government will implement more efficient strategies for tackling these massive events in the future.

These fires are a regular feature in some parts of Australia, so one might reasonably expect a higher degree of preparedness. This is by way of an observation, not a criticism of the Australian Authorities. ( I will leave that in your capable hands.)

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Right, Stephen.
If humans can do anything about this, and clearly we can, then we should.

Hi Eddy,

In the whole of my lifetime, I cannot count the number of times I have heard politicians say: "We must learn from this." It beggars belief that we continue to repeat the mistakes of our forbears, and that we have learned so little from the numerous similar events which have occurred in living memory.

Am I the only one who is angered by the placations of those who use the term: "We must learn from this." ?????

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back