• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

A bit of history

dunlustin

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Once upon a time an accordion forum almost disappeared because the Admin guy threw his toys.
Almost exactly ten years ago (Yes, that long!) A White Knight rode in, offered to try to save the ship and with a small band of volunteers, he did just that.
Since then this Forum has been dragged, unscreaming, through a number of updates and improvements.
I have found this to be a uniquely good-natured place to grow my knowledge, my passion and my understanding.
Over those ten years I believe only a single member has left because this was not the right place for him.
I'd like to say to any more-recently-arrived members that without Knobby it is most unlikely the Forum would exist.
By all means offer to give a hand but think twice before asking him to do more for you - he might agree but you'd only feel guilty for exploiting his generosity.

Thank you so much for giving soo much---that's certainly to Knobby, and most certainly to all of The Forum contributors.
Soo many helpful and talented folks on this forum.
I know of no better place get get information on accordions, and no better place to get to "know" accordions.
Thanks to all.

Back