• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

100 CD tracks completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

debra

Been here for ages!
Technical Adviser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It did take more than 100 weeks (more like 130) but today I completed the 100-th CD track with recordings of many of my (by now 140) arrangements for different types of accordion ensembles. On my YouTube channel you can find these 100 tracks (and other music as well). While I try to make "good" recordings, these recordings are made to illustrate what the arrangements may sound like when an ensemble plays them. They are not of "professional concert quality", but I hope that they can help many ensembles to "adopt" these arrangements.
I will of course continue to make more arrangements and recordings. I hope to reach 500 arrangements before I "kick the bucket"... We'll see...

impressive!

dark humor too!
you are only giving yourself a couple of years left? given the same production speed

Congratulations, Paul. What an amazing body of work—both the arranging and the performing. You are making an enormous gift to the accordion world and the music world in general. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back