• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Over 100 members!

P

Pippa

Just wanted to mark this fantastic milestone, we hit 100 members this weekend!

Good going everyone (it was my birthday too, a pretty nice present!). Huge thanks to Knobby for setting it up, and to the members for their contributions, it's wonderful how far we've come and still going strong :ch {}

T

Terry

Yes!!! Thanks again to Knobby!

I spent hours trying to find an accordion forum until I stumbled upon the Melodeon forum which then led me here.

I hope this community continues to grow, as I have many, many noobish questions to ask.

D

Don Roberts

I'm also glad this website came about, but I do wish Sandy and Al from the previous would join in, I always appreciated their input and opinion. :tup:

P

Pippa

Pippa said:
Good going everyone (it was my birthday too, a pretty nice present!).{}

Happy Birthday Pippa :) .........[/quote]

JIM D.

Been here for ages!
Technical Adviser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don & TW; I also agree -- Maybe a well worded invitation from some forum members might break some ice ? :eek: ?

P

Pippa

JIM D. said:
Don & TW; I also agree -- Maybe a well worded invitation from some forum members might break some ice ? :eek: ?

Give it a go Jim, experienced players are always more than welcome!

Matt Butcher

Prolific poster
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now at 200 members! Just wanted to say thanks to Knobby and Pippa for running this place. I am enjoying the way its going - diverse, international, various opinions, various musical styles, friendly, quite a lot of info being passed around, quite a few people participating... That's how it seems to me anyway. Thank you.

Soulsaver

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Matt Butcher said:
Now at 200 members! Just wanted to say thanks to Knobby and Pippa for running this place. I am enjoying the way its going - diverse, international, various opinions, various musical styles, friendly, quite a lot of info being passed around, quite a few people participating... Thats how it seems to me anyway. Thank you.
Yep Ill second that :tup: