• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Thanks for add

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryonthebox

Reaction score
Hi folks, newbi here from Aberdeen,Scotland been playing accordion for many years and used to play Keyboards in a Scottish/country/60s band recently bought Roland frx1 and have Yamaha Genos , For now just house player but hoping to start gigging someday playing smaller venues, I’m interested in getting info on midi, expanders and foot pedals but for now just a simple Hello ???????????????

With a Yamaha GenOS, you have all you need! Get that MIDI cable out from your V-Accordion, plug it in to the Yamaha and you are all set!

With a Yamaha GenOS, you have all you need! Get that MIDI cable out from your V-Accordion, plug it in to the Yamaha and you are all set!
Hi Jerry I'm finding the Genus isn't very generic when it comes to the style files they're really good for specific songs but I find that is very limiting when I can't find a style for a song that I want to do. also the Genus is a bit bulky for what i'd like to do with the accordion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back