• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

What model is the Titano? Many Thanks.

cjm67

Reaction score
When my wifes father passed away he had three accordions. I find it very hard to ID them as they do not seem to have any model numbers. Wondering if anyone can help me with what this is? Didn't even know they have reeds and such. Keys is 16inches long. I am half tempted to keep and learn to play as they are so unique. All I know about Titano is they are decent accordions. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• TitanoiAccordian-1.jpg
    TitanoiAccordian-1.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 21
  • TitanoiAccordian-3.jpg
    TitanoiAccordian-3.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 21
  • TitanoiAccordian-4.jpg
    TitanoiAccordian-4.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 21
. Wondering if anyone can help me with what this is?
Welcome cmj !🙂
This appears to be a little used, entry/ beginner level, 2-voiced , child/ youth sized 41/120 instrument, In good cosmetic condition, sturdily made in the late 1960s/early 1970s by a reputable maker, but not a Rolls Royce (Cadillac).
Could appeal to a busker or folk musician.
Depending on the state of the insides and your local market conditions, it may be worth up to $500.🙂
Don't leave the metal-mesh bellows straps flapping about as they could easily damage your bellows (park them on the studs provided).🙂

Last edited:
Welcome CJ! Glad to hear you’re wanting to learn to play. It’s fun and not too hard. Ask here for any questions you have! That’s a nice little Titano, should do you well.

The Titano is a fine accordion, Italian. I have one and am very fond of it. And your Titano looks to be in excellent condition. Good luck!

Back