• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Seeking Scandalli Air ii c system 96 bass CBA

JohnR

Reaction score
Hello from Australia!
I’m looking for a Scandalli Air ii c system 96 bass CBA. I think they just discontinued the line. It was the smallest lightest cassotto accordion I could find out there so I’m hoping someone might sell me one second hand.

Also I would be grateful for any suggestions of alternatives. Preferably 9kgs or lighter. It’s for standing up gigs :) Cassotto or possibly wooden box if the sound would be warm enough for jazz

Many thanks
John

Very interesting observation about the Air II c being discontinued.

It appears there is not a very big difference between the Air III c and the Air II c. I believe the Air III c has five more buttons, so that's 3 more notes. I am considering the Air III (piano) for my next accordion.

Incidentally, I also noticed on the Scandalli website today that the Bloom line (French style CBA) looks to have been removed. Maybe they are revising their collections.

Very interesting observation about the Air II c being discontinued.

It appears there is not a very big difference between the Air III c and the Air II c. I believe the Air III c has five more buttons, so that's 3 more notes. I am considering the Air III (piano) for my next accordion.

Incidentally, I also noticed on the Scandalli website today that the Bloom line (French style CBA) looks to have been removed. Maybe they are revising their collections.

Thanks for that. I’ll have a closer look at the air iii c
Looks like it’s 9.8kg so it maybe the lightest option
Many thanks
John

Back