• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

pigini nova

@XUHAOCHEN, It is indeed an important thing that the Nova is fine-tuned by you. I did not have the opportunity to stay in Italy for a few days. My dealer has done that but it is always better by yourself. That's why I can send my Nova back to the factory free of charge in a year and a half to have it set up all over again and to address any teething problems. I would definitely ask that if you buy from a dealer about that. because there are guaranteed teething problems that need to be solved with every new accordion.

@XUHAOCHEN, It is indeed an important thing that the Nova is fine-tuned by you. I did not have the opportunity to stay in Italy for a few days. My dealer has done that but it is always better by yourself. That's why I can send my Nova back to the factory free of charge in a year and a half to have it set up all over again and to address any teething problems. I would definitely ask that if you buy from a dealer about that. because there are guaranteed teething problems that need to be solved with every new accordion.
I don't want to go through Chinese distributors because I can't choose what I want, and I can't even decide the color of the buttons myself. Therefore, I am considering placing my own order next month. If everything goes smoothly, I will go to Hungary to study for a semester in September next year. During this period, I can go to Italy to pick up the piano and stay at the factory for a few days

Hi,

As a Chinese accordion player who spent 20-ish years in China and another 15-ish years in the west, it's quite interesting for me to read through this discussion and indeed, glad to see the Chinese accordion community is getting a bit more attention from the rest of the world.

In my humble opinion, Chinese accordion players is not yet making a as strong as deserved presence. So if I may introduce two representatives on youtube:
- Mr.ACCORDION https://www.youtube.com/@MrACCORDION. This gentleman does a job completely irrelevant to accordion but obviously is passionate about accordion as a hobby.
- KaiZhongAccordion https://www.youtube.com/@KaiZhongAccordion/videos. Professor Zhong teaches at one of the conservatories. He's active in simplifying tunes on social media for less-advanced players, which I'd consider an admirable contribution to promoting the accordion culture.

If everything goes smoothly, I will go to Hungary to study for a semester in September next year. During this period, I can go to Italy to pick up the piano and stay at the factory for a few days
Haochen, I suppose you are in Hungary at this very moment. Best wishes to you.

I'm genuinely curious about those non-EU accordion friends who pick up their instruments from the factory in person: do you do tax return upon departure and carry the newly picked accordion across your home country boarder without paying tax? Or do you stay on the legitimate side and pay tax? I'm planning on a Castelfidardo trip and hoping to make every penny count.

Any information much appreciated.

Liang

你好,

作为一名在中国生活了 20 多年、又在西方生活了 15 年的中国手风琴演奏者,我阅读这篇讨论非常有趣,而且确实很高兴看到中国手风琴界得到了更多的关注剩下的世界。

以我个人愚见,中国手风琴演奏家还没有发挥出应有的实力。那么我可以在 youtube 上介绍两位代表吗:
- 手风琴先生https://www.youtube.com/@MrACCORDION。这位先生从事的工作与手风琴完全无关,但显然他对手风琴充满热情,将其作为一种爱好。
- KaiZhongAccordion https://www.youtube.com/@KaiZhongAccordion/videos。钟教授在一所音乐学院任教。他积极致力于为水平较低的演奏者简化社交媒体上的曲调,我认为这对促进手风琴文化做出了令人钦佩的贡献。

浩辰,我想你现在正在匈牙利。祝你一切顺利。

我真的很好奇那些亲自从工厂提琴的非欧盟手风琴朋友:你们出境时会做退税,然后带着新提的手风琴不纳税吗?还是站在合法一边纳税?我正在计划去卡斯泰尔菲达尔多旅行,并希望能够物有所值。

任何信息非常感谢。

梁,我目前在杭州,但我朋友在几个小时之前刚从塞尔维亚回来,并且带了一台优比特回来,不需要缴税的,我周围人有条件出国自己背回来的,都会自己出去,另一个选择是让卖家寄到香港,再从香港背回来,这两个方式都不需要缴税,我的nova需要等一年半左右,最快明年年底我去意大利背回来

I recently placed an order for Nova, which cost about 330000 yuan. I confirmed all the configurations I needed, but unfortunately, Pigini told me that I needed to wait for a year and a half, and I can't wait anymore

I recently placed an order for Nova, which cost about 330000 yuan. I confirmed all the configurations I needed, but unfortunately, Pigini told me that I needed to wait for a year and a half, and I can't wait anymore
Congratulations!
One year and a half does sound about right though...

I believe the time between ordering and delivery used to be longer, so count yourself lucky... if that delivery time is real.
When you order a similar top of the line accordion from a different company chances are the waiting time will be similar. Try to order a new Hohner Gola for instance...
If you cannot wait this long and still want a top of the line instrument you are facing an uphill battle...

I believe the time between ordering and delivery used to be longer, so count yourself lucky... if that delivery time is real.
When you order a similar top of the line accordion from a different company chances are the waiting time will be similar. Try to order a new Hohner Gola for instance...
If you cannot wait this long and still want a top of the line instrument you are facing an uphill battle...
It's worth spending a year and a half waiting for the pigini nova ✌️

Back