• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Paolo Soprani vs Hohner

Edgar Acosta

Reaction score
I am looking for an accordeon with (MM) register with Tremolo tunning, ( more musette sound), i know that this question is about the choice of everybody, but ... i want to ask , for an instrument i looking foir: Medium Size( 72bass) with musette sound, which is better choice: Paolo Soprani or Hohner ?

I love also Fratelli Crosio but a person is selling me a Paolo Soprani , and also i have an option for a Hohner.

you really need to visit an accordion store and learn things

the brand of an accordion has little or nothing to do
with it's musette sound/tuning
UNLESS
it is a dedicated, limited line of ethnic instruments specifically made for a special sound

you are buying accordions too quickly.. you need to learn much more

I am looking for an accordeon with (MM) register with Tremolo tunning, ( more musette sound), i know that this question is about the choice of everybody, but ... i want to ask , for an instrument i looking foir: Medium Size( 72bass) with musette sound, which is better choice: Paolo Soprani or Hohner ?

Whether you prefer the sound of the Paolo Soprani or the Honer is really a matter of personal preference. It is not a question that anyone here can answer for you. Also, if you are asking whether one of these particular accordions has more tremolo than the other, that is again a question that is unique to the specific accordions you are listening to—depending on how each accordion is tuned, it is possible for either one of them to have more, or less, tremolo than the other.

Back