• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

New old guy

Bill

Reaction score
I knew when I retired, I would need or want something to do. I started to play trumpet in the third grade. I am now 74. So, I played in grade school and high school in the marching band, but played sousaphone, that weighed more than I did. Sometime in my sophmore I stated to play bass guitar. We had a small family band.

Then we had a small family band for three years. Three of us enlisted in the Army. The lead guitar player did not make it. The military has a maturation process that takes away your innocence and replaces with what they think is man hood. Well, with college, then marriage,and having my own business for 31 years, life seemed to get in the way.

Now, I play accordion also. I have been taking lessons. My brand of choice is Petosa. Which I have two. I have a 1962 sm-200 that I am the second owner,many I love that small box. My second petosa is an antico-e with four reeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Bill! What tunes do you like to play?

Back