• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

New boy at 78

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ1942

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am the happy owner of a used 48bass 30 key 2 reeds instrument. My wish is to play folk dances and accompany folk songs. Currently using The Sully absolute beginners tutor full of folk dances and tunes. CJ

Welcome CJ!!!!

Thank you for your welcome messages. My intro should have read newbie at 78 not 7.

Can any member tell me the make of my Accordion? Sadly the photo won't load as it states image to large for loading it's just a phone picture of the accordion. CJ

You need to resize your picture, and without one I doubt anyone will be able to tell you the make of your accordion.

You need to resize your picture, and without one I doubt anyone will be able to tell you the make of your accordion.
Thank you I have now resized digitally so hope it loads ok. Clifford CJ1942

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back