• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

New Box...Old churchy gospel....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased me and I've never been a sinner, I've never sinned....

Huh... when I clicked on it, it asked me if I wanted to "permit" Facebook to track my activities here... sorry, but no, Facebook doesn't need to know what I do here, thanks. :)

Nice tone on that Elka, and well played, Terry!

Ha ha @JerryPH , the irony is without face "neighborhood watch" book I wouldn't have scored Elka...who happens to be in disguise anyway as created in SEM / Piermaria factory in Recanti....
And as to you @Tom I'll be keeping my distance should you have opportunity or reason 'to cast the first stone'..
Seems the SEM boxes are attracted to me..and I've not met a bad one yet.

And as to you @Tom I'll be keeping my distance should you have opportunity or reason 'to cast the first stone'..

Don't worry, Terry, I'm just quoting "Spirit in the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum for you.

Been thinking of how to play this on accordion.

@Tom ... Funny my friend plays bass for Dr and the Medics and they made some fair coin covering this ditty back in the 80s.. only hit they had but paid the enough to kick back a while .. don't imagine may have been as lucrative on an accordion. ?

Reactions: Tom
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back