• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

ketron sd40 sound module

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceilidhncraic

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any info/experience of the Ketron sd 40 using it with midi accordion. At first glance it seems pretty good.

The Ketron X4 and SD40 have the same basic sound engine, and I feel that even today, it's excellent. I also own a Roland BK-7m, the most advanced arranger on the market today, and in certain sounds, the Ketron excels even better than the BK. The SD40 is the later version, and likely has some nice improvements over the X4.

In terms of sound quality, I'd match it up against the best on the market, it's pretty good.

That said, I'd never suggest anyone make a purchase based on some words you read on an internet forum. Go use it with your accordion see if you like the styles It offers and how it sounds to YOUR ears. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back