• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Accompanying yourself while singing 🤔

Members often find this difficult whereas here it's quite common 🙂
Love it!!!! Thanks Dingo. Probably an age thing, as I think the average age on this forum is 105. If we all started singing at 15 it would be no problem. But I think one of the M+ reeds is .0005 out in the voicing. Or maybe it's got mahogany instead of maple on the reed block in cassotto, I don't know.

I was asked to sing harmonies once in a band I was playing with. They didn't ask me a second time.

I was asked to sing harmonies once in a band I was playing with. They didn't ask me a second time.
Most of my singing was at the Alzheimer's support group. My audience didn't remember my last performance (or verse) so I was safe. The more I sing around the house, the more my wife is ready to support that 30 X 80 pole barn so I'm ok.

Back