• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

A fashion suggestion for how to present yourself when busking!πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Why would the video indicate (on an all-black screen) "Video unavailable", "This video is not available".
Will it become available later if I'm patient? This is what I see:

video_unavailable.jpg

As for Presenting One's Self for busking or anything, this is my favorite look, I call "Just in from the managing the brush fire"

JKJ_2012-08-27_18-00-27_204.jpg

Or when two fun-loving friends say "Just close your eyes and hold still, we want to try something..."

JKJ_PC160001.jpg

JKJ

Why would the video indicate (on an all-black screen) "Video unavailable", "This video is not available".
I have no idea.πŸ€”
When I tap on the video, it shows a still picture of the artist and plays the audio track of his music.πŸ™‚

I have no idea.πŸ€”
When I tap on the video, it shows a still picture of the artist and plays the audio track of his music.πŸ™‚
Maybe it’s because I’m using an iPad. Or maybe I didn’t bribe the right person. When I click it takes me to a page full of YouTube thumbnails, none particularly fashionable or obviously related to busking.

Unavailable in the United States.
If I set my VPN to Canada or to a European country, I can play it.
Usually some weirdness about how the video was uploaded and who owns the copyright on the music.

Will it become available later if I'm patient? This is what I see:

video_unavailable.jpg

I see the attached example of sartorial elegance! It's a good look actually. I play mediaeval music and in a Morris band and having costume for both is a big part of the fun.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 08.47.16.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 08.47.16.png
    538.1 KB · Views: 6
Back