• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Yann Tiersen - Sheet music

Status
Not open for further replies.

weide

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i am new here and i am looking for some sheet music of yann tiersen Soundtrack for the Amelie movie. Is there a sheet music collection of all the Songs for accordion i can buy? Especially "walts of the monstres" "soir de Fete" and "la noyee" are the ones what i wanna learn.

Any hints or recommendations would be great.

Hey guys,

i am new here and i am looking for some sheet music of yann tiersen Soundtrack for the Amelie movie. Is there a sheet music collection of all the Songs for accordion i can buy? Especially "walts of the monstres" "soir de Fete" and "la noyee" are the ones what i wanna learn.

Any hints or recommendations would be great.
Pm me your email and I'll send over some pdf files of YTs tunes..hope that helps

There seem to be several versions of "La Valse des Monstres" and "La Noyee"
I've just finished putting (1) and (2) into musescore.

1) La Valse des Monstres transcribed by Vladimir Yatsina:

2) La Noyee subtitled "Amelie Poulin", no repeats

3) La Noyee subtitled "Musique de Yann Tiersen", repeats start at bar 11

Jo Brunenberg playing La Noyee But I don't yet know which version.

waltz of mostres is difficult i think. i have a piano version for le banquet a lovely piece u can mod it for accordion plus the "other waltz of amelie" also a nice piece.
godgie

a few years ago his scores were for free on his own website.

waltz of mostres is difficult i think. i have a piano version for le banquet a lovely piece u can mod it for accordion plus the "other waltz of amelie" also a nice piece.
godgie
Could you send me the Piano version of le banquet? Would be great :)

I've got decent accordion versions of all those, PM me if you want

i never open links like the above. i never open any links from a 3rd party scenario.
sorry
godgie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back