• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

Would this system Finnish my cba skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigd

Reaction score
1625869083765.png
37 notes in Finnish C system layout. LMM. 37 note bass convertor. 60 button stradella. Good condition, from the 1970s or 1980s, I think. About $1300 US. I want to learn the chromatic system (B or C). I am curious about free bass. I am not Finnish. Would you advise to buy or miss?

I would suggest "miss" unless you are very confident this will be your last accordion and you will never want another CBA. The difference between C system and Finnish is just "moved over one row" but still switching from one to the other later would involve a learning curve.
But... if you get a very good deal on a Finnish system accordion and it is NOT Pigini or another brand that glues down the buttons then you could get it converted. (Conversion between B and C is extremely difficult because of the different diagonals but conversion between Finnish and C is possible.)
So in this case, let a Finnish person buy it.

I also suggest a miss.
Loads of nice c systems on leboncoin in france'. Chech ur import tariffs if in un.
On me it u like.
Godgie

Sorry i think ur in Canada. Sorry about typo. Pm me if u want more indi.
Godgie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back