• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

The dinosaur hour - John Cleese

wirralaccordion

Reaction score
Does anybody recognise the accordion player on this show just broadcast here in UK? Nice sounding accordion IMHO
N.B. Wind forward to about 46 min 20 sec ( closing credits )

People outside the UK may need a VPN located somewhere in the UK as it doesn't play for me here in Canada.

The credits list musicians as Ben Castle and Mark Edwards. When I search google for each plus the word accordion I find the clarinet and sax associated with Ben Castle and mention of the accordion with the name Mark Edwards so a wild guess says Mark may be the player. There is apparently also an accordion player named Mick Edwards - alter ego?

BTW I can see the video from the USA without any VPN. However, to get past the annoying commercials by taking advantage of my youtube premium I went directly to youtube and located and viewed the video there. The music is at 54:23 at this link. (Perhaps it can be viewed in Canada.)

JKJ

Last edited:
Back