• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Foster and Allen hour long documentary.

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know these guys at all but they popped up on my phone.

Anyway, for those who like this kind of thing, it's a fine thank you and it continues......

Thanks Tom,

This is the first time that I've seen them but I like their music. It's good to expose oneself to various types of music as it helps us to appreciate the music that we know already.

I'm surprised that they are not known in the States as they have been playing together for over 40 years and are a bit of a national institution here in the UK and Ireland. Maybe not so popular with the younger generation but they are well liked by us oldies for their gentle, tuneful style.

"Anyway, for those who like this kind of thing, it's "....the kind of thing that you like, eh?😀
Thanks, Tom!🙂

"Anyway, for those who like this kind of thing, it's "....the kind of thing that you like, eh?😀
Thanks, Tom!🙂
Yes, I did enjoy this video. It's not generally my cup of tea but I'm always interested to see new performances of talented musicians.

thanks for sharing!

good to hear some arrangements of songs that I occasionally need to accompany

I like Foster & Allen. Irish easy listening... why not. :)

Mick Foster is a mighty fine box player too. Three time All Ireland Piano Accordion Champion - 1964, 1968, 1970!

Tom,
Are you saying the links won't open?🤔
If so, I can't explain it.😐
Yes. If you look at the embedded code, there is much spyware, probably your birthdate, mother's maiden name, credit card numbers and your secret desires.

OK, thanks.🙂
It won't do them much good, as there's nothing much on my phone of any use to anyone 😀

Reactions: Tom
Back