• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Sidmouth, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyanka

Prolific poster
Reaction score
We're off to Sidmouth Folk Week for the first time ever this Friday. Is anyone else going?
I've just spent an hour or two going through the programme, checking out performers on YouTube, deciding what to attend. Hard work!

There's only ONE accordion workshop, unfortunately... Jon Brenner. I don't know him. It's good to do workshops with different teachers, generally.

TW said:
Murray will be there with the Music Room - and hes a CBAer malgre lui...

I didnt know that ... - only seen him play PA?

You are lucky An - having another half equally interested.. :|

It was great! Husband & I did the Spoons workshop together every morning and then went separate ways till the evening concerts (we are really lucky as we like the same music). My head is just bursting with music.

Thanks for the hint about Murray G: he was very nice & helpful. His main piece of advice re CBA playing was to lock away the PA... which I've done anyway, except for Morris purposes. I've asked him to consider doing Skype lessons, and also told him about this forum :geek:

My wife wants to go, so I suppose that means we are going. Two days away with one night in a hotel.

be careful Bill - it can be addictive you could also have a quick nip up to Whitby!

george ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back