• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Can anyone help me identify this please

kylesgran

Reaction score
Am new on here and am looking for some history on this if anyone knows. I cant find a serial number on this, and dont know anything about this except it belonged to my unlce and he left it to me. Thanks for any advice in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240308_105228_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_105228_Gallery.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 34
Its a 2 reed block, 120 bass Scandalli as it looks. Looks like in good condition. Kind of a beginner model who wants to experience a full size accordion. Scandalli had these lower models maybe 1960's-70's. I m not an expert. My price estimate is low. This is not an important special (artist) model.

When I first glanced at the photo, and before seeing the Scandalli name, I saw the register switches and my initial impression was that it was a Chinese accordion!

When I first glanced at the photo, and before seeing the Scandalli name, I saw the register switches and my initial impression was that it was a Chinese accordion!
Some repair shops make together different parts from different accordions. A Frankenstein accordion :D

Back