• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Searching for the sheet music "Amarcord" by Nino Rotta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovanni

Reaction score
I've been searching without success for the sheet music from the Italian film of the same name . if anyone can share or point me in the right direction to locate the sheet music it would be most appreciated . Giovanni

Can't see an accordion score, but this site has several versions:

And here's a How to Play video:

I've been searching without success for the sheet music from the Italian film of the same name . if anyone can share or point me in the right direction to locate the sheet music it would be most appreciated . Giovanni
No sheet music, but there is a fellow who has posted a video tutorial that may be worth a look:

Hi Giovanni,

It's not clear whether you are looking for the famous theme from Americord, or the soundtrack of the entire film.

If it's the theme, and it were me, I would purchase it from basiaudiofisarmonica because I would get the sheet music (spartito) as well as a professional backing track, and accordion demo (all for €5). Well worth it.

You can see the sheet and sample the tracks here:

Good luck, Tom

Hello Folks ....Just want to say a big thank you for all your help ....Giovanni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back