• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Searching for information Titano Dandy model 2274

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone, firstly, I am new to this site and appreciate being welcomed so warmly.
My father passed away a few years ago and my husband and I are finally emptying the house. We've come across a Titano Dandy model 2274 accordion and we were wondering if anyone has any information on this model as we've not been able to find much online.
We are looking to eventually sell it and any recommendations on how to price and where to list would also be appreciated.
Thanks to all,
Laura

It should be an LM model with two treble reed sets. In perfect condition it might be worth $400 sold by a private seller (a reputable shop will sell it for more as it comes with assurance of suitable condition and warranty) but most accordions of that vintage are in degraded condition with soft parts being dried out. I believe the dandy came in different sizes for children students and the smaller sizes are tricky to find a buyer for as children students are a rarer commodity than the number of used accordions floating around the marketplace that would fit them.

Back