• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Roland orchestral sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrancesG

Has anyone used the Pad Voices sounds. The treble orchestral ones sound very breathy. Perhaps they should be like that, but I am interested in the Chorus Type and Reverb Level settings, and how they might be used. I have adjusted the Reverb and Chorus Levels in the FrX1 Editor, reduced them, and this helps make the sounds more useable in my opinion. But there are also the settings on the box itself, Chr, Cl, and rL. How do they interact with the ones in the Editor. I have tried changing and listening, but this is quite a long process using the Editir, then saving sets, then finding the sound and adjusting the box ones.
Can anyone give me their hints so I can short circuit this process?
Thanks,
Frances

If you are interested in “only” one aspect of an edit, for example how the reverb changes the sound, then why not edit from the accordion itself as the turn-around will be faster and more direct. The editor is best left for designing whole sounds from scratch and saving them in the appropriate slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back