• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

RIP Jerry Sleger.😪😪

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I found out today that Jerry Sleger passed away last October. With the holidays and everything going on I hadn’t seen or heard from Jerry for a while. He was by far the most talented accordion player, repairman and inventor I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He was one of a kind and they don’t make them like that anymore. By no means a perfect, immaculate individual but so friendly and kind. I still have one of his accordions and will never sell it. I guess I will have to take up the slack around here, no longer referring people for his unique repairs. 😞 So long Jerry, it’s been good.

IMG_2122.jpeg

Aww man, it tends to hit a little closer when you know them personally for sure. Tom, you spoke of him a few times, he sounded like an amazing inventor, musician and innovator. My condolences to his friends and family.

Last edited:
Aww man, it tends to hit a little closer when you know them personally for sure. Tom, you spoke of him a few times, he sounded like an amazing inventor, musician and innovator. My condolences to his friends and family.
Thanks so much Jerry. Don’t know what it is about Jerrys and accordions but it’s clearly a good combination!

Back