• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

RIP Sig. Marco Cagiada, July 2022

Tom

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was devastated to read on this forum of the passing of Marco Cagiada (July, 2022, aged 60), one of the true leaders of the Italian accordion scene. A longtime musician, producer and owner of his own line of byMarco accordions in Stradella, Marco also produced the accordion variety show "Fisarmonicando," for over 16 years, all available on youtube.

I should slso note here that Marco Cagiada was most notably known for his tuning skills, having served as the chief of tuning for 12 years at Dallape and for 10 years before that at Lucchini.

Condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed by all.

Here is a article, albeit in Italian.

Last edited:
I was devastated to read on this forum of the passing of Marco Cagiada (July, 2022, aged 60), one of the true leaders of the Italian accordion scene. A longtime musician, producer and owner of his own line of byMarco accordions in Stradella, Marco also produced the accordion variety show "Fisarmonicando," for over 16 years, all available on youtube.

I should slso note here that Marco Cagiada was most notably known for his tuning skills, having served as the chief of tuning for 12 years at Dallape and for 10 years before that at Lucchini.

Condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed by all.

Here is a article, albeit in Italian.

Very sad. He passed away 2 months ago... Once I met him in his (work)shop in Stradella. A very kind man, and a very big accordion passion! 1665822639390.png

Back