• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Please Visit Accordionweb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveH

Reaction score
Hello, Fellow Accordionistas --

Id like to welcome you all to my blog post, http://www.accordionweb.com , wherein a Senior Citizen of dubious ability recounts his struggles to learn the Cordeen at his advanced age....
You might have some fun there....

-- Steve H.

Nice web pages Steve. I particularly like the entry on accordion injuries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the style of your writings, it has a great style and nice mix of humor. I don't like the layout as much, you are kind of limited to the top 3 stories and later on when you have more articles to read, it will make them a bit harder to find, but that may be what you want, so it's ok. You do need more content, though. ;)

In my own personal blog, it just shows the different ways of thinking where my layout and content are concerned, and only now, after about a year, I start to see a very wide and meandering path in my journey. For me, I kind of enjoy looking back and seeing how my life has changed both personally and musically. I find it fun, it's almost like that family photo album that has little meaning to anyone but a few specific people, but for some reason, others drop in and look at a few pages. I don't even have comments enabled on most posts. :)

Glenn said:
Nice web pages Steve. I particularly like the entry on accordion injuries.

Thanks, Glenn! Theres a new entry coming next week -- on Accordion Lust! I hope you like it as well!

-- Steve

JerryPH said:
I like the style of your writings, it has a great style and nice mix of humor. I dont like the layout as much, you are kind of limited to the top 3 stories and later on when you have more articles to read, it will make them a bit harder to find, but that may be what you want, so its ok. You do need more content, though. ;)

In my own personal blog, it just shows the different ways of thinking where my layout and content are concerned, and only now, after about a year, I start to see a very wide and meandering path in my journey. For me, I kind of enjoy looking back and seeing how my life has changed both personally and musically. I find it fun, its almost like that family photo album that has little meaning to anyone but a few specific people, but for some reason, others drop in and look at a few pages. I dont even have comments enabled on most posts. :)

Thanks, Jerry! I appreciate the comments -- Im still experimenting with the format, and more content is indeed coming. Look for Accordion Lust next week. I hope you like it.

Please share the site with anyone else who might be interested!

colinm said:
Hope its not just yo and me steve

Hi, Colin --
Thanks for your note - nope, Ive had people all over the world look at the site, and its only been up for a week. But you were the first to comment, and I really appreciate that!

Look for a new entry -- Accordion Lust next week -- and please let any other interested folks know about the site.

Have a great weekend!

-- Steve

A suggestion. How about SteveH, JerryPH plus any others add a wee note to their own entry on this forum directing us to their website. After reading the above I had to do a fair bit of searching to find Jerry's link.
Garth

I'm sorry for making you work hard to find that info, Garth. I've added the link to my signature so anyone that wants to visit can.

I think that the one most important thing to define in a blog is to why it is there and for whom it exists.

In my case, my site is there more for me than anyone else, but I am tickled pink everytime I see the number of new people that have visited each month. If I can put a smile on my face thinking back and remembering an event or something that I went through or learned, that pleases me, and if that same thing puts a smile on another face, I cannot ask for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back