• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

? on Fisitalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

pentaprism

Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a Fisitalia 46.45 TC. I found the website http://www.fisitalia.com , but other than that, little else about Fisitalia accordions.

I appreciate any info/experience you can share.

You'd think they'd put something about the history of the company for cred, I couldn't see it anywhere - but endorsed by some pretty big names in the 'artists'.

They look like beautiful accordions.

Sorry for not getting back on your ? on Fisitalia accordions. Since you are in the US you might call Emilio Magnota of Emilio Accordions. I have a repair and sales shop and sales in MA for new Titano and Roland accordions. Emilio has a sales and repair shop in Stamford, CT not far from me and Deals in Pino Baffetti ,Bugari and Fistitalia accordions. Emilio will gladly provide you with any ?'s you have. His Shop # is 203-883-8400 and Cell is 914- 400-7972. Mention Jim Dascanio "THE FISARMONICA SHOP" if you call. Musically yours: JIM D.

JIM D. said:
Sorry for not getting back on your ? on Fisitalia accordions. Since you are in the US you might call Emilio Magnota of Emilio Accordions. I have a repair and sales shop and sales in MA for new Titano and Roland accordions. Emilio has a sales and repair shop in Stamford, CT not far from me and Deals in Pino Baffetti ,Bugari and Fistitalia accordions. Emilio will gladly provide you with any ?s you have. His Shop # is 203-883-8400 and Cell is 914- 400-7972. Mention Jim Dascanio THE FISARMONICA SHOP if you call. Musically yours: JIM D.
Are they as good as they appear, Jim?

Thank you, Jim, for the info. I'll call Emilio on Monday.

If Fisitalia accordions are comparable with Pino Baffetti and Bugari, they must very very good.

Thanks again.

I had a 120 bass double cassotto model for about 3 months, it was good quality Italian but I preferred the scandalli
Colinm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back