• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Olive Blossoms Accordion by Pietro Frosini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice playing. Frosini wrote some excellent music for accordion. Timeless.

Thanks for sharing. That was beautiful.

That was great,,,one of my favorite pieces. A former teacher gave it to me to learn years ago, I tried and tried but it was too difficult. I begged
her to let leave it be....one of the problems was that she gave me a muddy photocopy that was full of illegible scribblings.

That was great,,,one of my favorite pieces. A former teacher gave it to me to learn years ago, I tried and tried but it was too difficult. I begged
her to let leave it be....one of the problems was that she gave me a muddy photocopy that was full of illegible scribblings.
Thanks! My music sheet is full of illegible scribblings too!lol. I would be very happy if you try again it,because it is very enjoyable.

Well done! I've always found certain spots of this piece to be very difficult, but you managed them all quite nicely.

Well done! I've always found certain spots of this piece to be very difficult, but you managed them all quite nicely.
Thanks! I think my performance wasn’t perfect, but I’m glad to hear that.Sometimes I check your website, your website is very useful for me!

I found the sheet music to this song and I'm giving it a try. This thread inspired me. Thanks!
Does anyone know if there is a compilation book of Frosini's works?

Thanks, I just ordered it. Should keep me busy for a long time.

Thanks, I just ordered it. Should keep me busy for a long time.
You just got yourself at least a five year sentence ;)! Let me know if I can be of any help. I played (and recorded) them all. I've done my time:).

:)Thanks Zevy. For Olive Blossoms, it's mainly the left hand that is giving me issues, but I am slowly getting there. There are a few jumps that are tricky. I hit them more often than not, but I need to keep practicing until I can do it every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back