• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainwreck

Reaction score
Hi! I’m new to accordion. I play a Silvio Soprani 120 / 41 accordion I got from Dave’s Accordions in Los Angeles. I admire accordion music and want to learn to play better. My favorite accordion record to listen to is Mood Italiano by Tommy Gumina!

Welcome. Hope you find some useful information here on the forum.
Oh, and if you have any question, don’t hesitate to post them if you don’t find an answer via the thread search.

Trainwreck said:
Hi! I’m new to accordion. I play a Silvio Soprani 120 / 41 accordion I got from Dave’s Accordions in Los Angeles. I admire accordion music and want to learn to play better. My favorite accordion record to listen to is Mood Italiano by Tommy Gumina!

Welcome aboard, TW!

Hi Trainwreck,

Welcome.

Yes, we would all like to play better than we do, but the journey is at least as important as the destination.

Like many others on this forum, I strive for mediocrity. I'm not there yet, but I live in hope.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Welcome Trainwreck;
Did you mean this one ?? --

Bought the album some 40 years ago - almost wore it out !!

Welcome to the forum! I think you’ll find this to be a friendly and entertaining bunch. They’ve really helped me along the road.
Tommy Gumina is an absolute monster!

JIM D. pid=66582 dateline=1565607240 said:
Welcome Trainwreck;
Did you mean this one ?? --

Bought the album some 40 years ago - almost wore it out !!

Yes that’s the one. :)  I found it on Apple Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back