• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

New member, in South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valde002

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here and this is my first post. I have recently returned to the accordion after about 26 years hiatus. Am trying to get back into the swing of things. Hope to meet some new friends and to share info.

Sean

Welcome Sean!

Valde002 said:
Hi, I am new here and this is my first post. I have recently returned to the accordion after about 26 years hiatus. Am trying to get back into the swing of things. Hope to meet some new friends and to share info.

Sean

Welcome!

Hello Sean,

A warm welcome to the forum, where I am confident you will get to know many nice people. I hope you have fun re-acquainting yourself with the accordion.

As you are keen to "share info" with other members, perhaps you could start by telling us what kind of music you intend playing. It would also be nice to know what make, model and size of instrument(s) you own.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Thanks for the welcoming.

I basically own 3 Titanos- a modified Virtuoso +18 cents, a Cosmopolitan, and a Continental Musette. I like to play folk music (traditional Irish, French, polkas), jazz, and Russian music.

Hi Sean,

That's great, Sean. I play in a number of Folk Clubs, there being a wealth of such venues in my region.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

Kind Regards,

Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back