• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Mirror free base exponent. Swiss Bosnian artist Barkovic

godgi

Reaction score
Just came across this artist a few months ago.He makes great use of the deep base notes on his bb free base.
free base.
I really like his music apparently he is releasing a score called "works" which i need to find out more about. He has an extensive body of work.
Godgie

I'm not so enthusiastic about the deep base notes. They are very slow to start on the first pull/push. That's what you get with poor Italian low accordion reeds on the bass side... Even on my bass accordion the very low notes struggle. Bayan reeds on the other hand fare much better...

Just came across this artist a few months ago.He makes great use of the deep base notes on his bb free base.
This is nice stuff, I can hear it as a film sound track. The Bass notes are really effective at the start.

Back