• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Learning new arrangement of Sous le ciel de Paris (Under Paris Skies)

breezybellows

Reaction score
I've been playing an incomplete version of different arrangement of Sous le ciel de Paris. Kevin Solecki shared a beautiful arrangement made by Frank Marocco. I've been learning this for a few weeks now. I've fully memorized all the five pages. Playing it super slow with some mistakes. Now is the fun part! I get to just repeat this to make this sound better and faster. How do you like it? Any feedback will be appreciated!

That's going to be really great and nice to see real playing rather than over manicured and semi-faked YouTube videos. You've inspired me to try and learn a few french numbers myself!

I've been playing an incomplete version of different arrangement of Sous le ciel de Paris. Kevin Solecki shared a beautiful arrangement made by Frank Marocco. I've been learning this for a few weeks now. I've fully memorized all the five pages. Playing it super slow with some mistakes. Now is the fun part! I get to just repeat this to make this sound better and faster. How do you like it? Any feedback will be appreciated!

Easy does it. You sound great. After you are comfortable playing it slowly, start ratcheting up the speed little by little.

Back