• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks

It's National Accordion Awareness Month!

D

Don Roberts

My wife reminds all of the guests in our home to be aware and not trip over all of my accordions.

Glenn

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any way we can assist in this noble quest?

A

Adam-T

It`s certainly an instrument which does well in making people aware of it and if it`s a Bisonoric Button accordion (better known as a Melodeon) then all the more {} ... everyone should strive to play live at least once this month then ..

D

Daveg4otu

I will make certain my neighbours are aware of this!

Glenn

Been here for ages!
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Daveg4otu said:
I will make certain my neighbours are aware of this!
Im assuming they already know. Well, thats what they told me :D

Anyanka

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Adam-T said:
{} ... everyone should strive to play live at least once this month then ..

I made a good start on 1 June - played with Rampant Rooster Morris at a tiny village fair at lunch time, and then for French dancing in the evening with the Petite Vache. Theres a farmyard theme emerging here....

jarvo

Prolific poster
Reaction score
Anyanka said:
Play it loud and play it proud!

I was ahead of the game then ......see contemplating midi monster for full story....http://www.accordionists.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=22&start=20#p2876.........last post on that page.

..but I played it loud and proud....inadvertently ....it cost me a new accordion ! :b :D ....so this month I am very aware of them {} {}