• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Ukraine's national anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fine anthem befitting a fine people.
A sad time for all.
The world is full of injustices of all kinds.
We can all sympathise: many from personal experience.
Here's hoping for a better tomorrow!
Thanks for that, Dingo, you the man. And here's our friend Jackson Parodi's version:

I started working on a new accordion arrangement of the Ukraine anthem the other day. For me to play primarily, but I will share the final sheet music version more widely when it’s done. It’s taking some days because of my neuro illness. I tend to prefer right hand harmonies plus simple chords that can be shown with a short hand. Anyway just had a quick try and noted some tweaks to make to the sheet music. Still have to sort the entire middle portion, but really happy with how the opening and final parts are sounding. Nice harmonies that I find comfortable to play. It’s a nice tune.

66BD4A62-FD07-4172-B440-7B26969B3B0D.jpeg

There's a sombre note that pervades much of Ukrainian traditional music. No wonder, considering the dreadful events that have occurred in their national history at the hands of some of their neighbors

I've just finished my new arrangement for the accordion of this lovely anthem.

I've recorded it on SoundCloud where there is also a link to the PDF of the sheet music. My neurological illness hands weren't complying very well this afternoon, but I managed a recording in spite of them! The music has rich harmonies on the right side, which is the type of arranging I do, plus a shorthand for simple chords on the left.

I will also see if I can attach the PDF of the sheet music to this post. It can also be found directly on my website.

Attachments

• ukrainenationalanthem.pdf
    39.4 KB · Views: 16
Not accordion, but if there are any GHB pipers out there, I have set it to BWW (a bagpipe reader and player app).
If anyone would like a copy, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back