• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

SOLD: Italian Giulietti Accordion for sale

Reaction score
This is a beautiful Italian Accordion that my father-in-law bought from a friend for my kids a few years ago but my kids had no interest in playing it. I believe it is an S32 model but it has no data listed on it. It has been stored in its original case for a couple years now in a cool dry closet. The accordion honestly looks like new and the case and accordion do not have any musty smell. The width of just the keys is 16" and if you add in the non-movable sides, it is 17". I will do a function/tune check of it sometime today or tomorrow and report back with the results.

I know nothing about accordions so I have been asking for information on this forum and member have been very helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability. I also took many pictures of it that I will post in this ad and add to with more so if you want to see anything in particular (without requiring disassembly) please let me know.

I am going to start with the price at $500 plus shipping but if you want to make an offer, I will certainly consider it. If it doesn't sell right away, I will lower the price $50 a week until it does sell. Thanks for looking.

I forgot to mention that I am in south/central North Carolina (Southern Pines). If anyone is in this area and would like to inspect and play it, you are more than welcome to do so.

I just finished doing a functional check of all the keys and buttons and they all work fine and everything sounds like it is in tune to me (and my wife with a better musical ear than mine). I checked each key and button both pulling and pushing the bellows and after pushing each of the 3 levers in the front.
I never heard any hissing sounds but there were 2 keys at the very highest end that initially made a squeak or weak sound when I played them after first pushing the Bossanova and Clarinet keys. I simply played those notes 3 or 4 times with slightly stronger pulls and pushes and then they played completely normally. Not sure if that was normal- just because it had not been played in a while. Now everything plays normally and sounds great to us.

Reactions: Tom
I just realized I misspelled Giulietti in the title. Is there a way to edit an ad? I don't see any way.
At the bottom left of your post it will say “Report” followed by three dots. Hit those dots and you can edit or delete your post. These actions are time dependent though. You can only edit your post for (I think, maybe different) 24 hours.

PRICE REDUCED- $425 and I WILL PAY for the shipping (in the continental US). I really just need it out of here.

This will probably be the last price reduction. I will just return it to my closet or give it to charity if it doesn't sell.

PRICE REDUCED- $425 and I WILL PAY for the shipping (in the continental US). I really just need it out of here.

This will probably be the last price reduction. I will just return it to my closet or give it to charity if it doesn't sell.
Giulietti had somebody make a lot of kid's 120 bass accordions; did you say 16" keyboard? I've seen several and was not very impressed one way or the other. I think they were all blue in color.

I am not an accordion expert but I am really impressed with the craftsmanship of this accordion. It looks very well made and feels solid. (and not a blue one)

Unfortunately you may need to get to $150 - $200 to get traction on this one. They are nice, but not a huge audience……

Unfortunately you may need to get to $150 - $200 to get traction on this one. They are nice, but not a huge audience……
Shipping to the West coast is about $100 (I checked for someone) so I would rather give it away than sell it for that much. It is okay, I decided I am not in a big hurry so I will just reduce the price slowly until it sells. Someone will eventually recognize its worth or I'll donate it to a school.

Back