• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Incomplete Palmer Hughes Accordion course

Rodney

Was a clarinetist
Reaction score
I bought the kindle set of the course from Amazon only to discover, after a while, that book 7 isn’t included. I’d be grateful if anyone can point me in the right direction to find a digital version please. Living in hope!

Some music shops stock new copies.
EBay is another potential source ( used).
🙂
See here:
PDF versions also available on the web.

Thanks Dingo, sadly they all seem to be books rather the kindle/pdf format. I’ll continue searching for a pdf but eventually I’ll probably have to buy the book and produce my own pdf from it.

I think you can report that or contact with the seller.

Thanks Murathan, it’s a case of buyer beware because I hadn’t noticed that Amazon didn’t include number 7 in the set, I just saw it as a set.

That is really weird. If you go straight to the publisher's own page for the series, Vol. 7 is conspicuously not available digitally:

I wonder if they just haven't gotten around to scanning it in yet? Or maybe there are some selections in there for which they don't have the copyright clearance to reproduce digitally? (AFAIK Charlie the Boxer isn't public domain yet, for example.)

That is really weird. If you go straight to the publisher's own page for the series, Vol. 7 is conspicuously not available digitally:
I wonder if they just haven't gotten around to scanning it in yet? Or maybe there are some selections in there for which they don't have the copyright clearance to reproduce digitally? (AFAIK Charlie the Boxer isn't public domain yet, for example.)

I totally agree Jeff. It is available in book format, so I’ve ordered a copy and will produce my own pdf from it. That way I’ll have all my sheet music and my accordion resources available on my ipad.

Palmer Hughes is really legendary every beginner should have. I dont have that but we have own beginner books in Turkey, I didnt need that either myself.

Back