• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Here's Some Free Accordion Sheet Music for Oktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffJetton

Prolific poster
Reaction score
FYI, for the past few years (mostly), Ive been celebrating the beginning of Oktoberfest by picking an Oktoberfest-appropriate song, whipping up an accordion arrangement of it (sometimes in two different difficulty levels), and including it in a blog post on my website for anyone to download and play.

So, if youre interested, head over here: www.jeffjetton.com

(And if you find any horrible mistakes, please let me know!)

- Jeff

Hey, why did it take so long for me to find your blog?? I'll have to spend some time here over the next few days. :D
Nice renditions both, I'll "borrow" the second one and maybe we can post a few of these in October... maybe start an Octoberfest thread? <wink, wink, nudge, nudge! :lol:

Jerry, that would be awesome to hear people playing these. {} :b

And yeah, I guess I could do a better job of promoting my website. Think I'll take a cue from you and at least put it in my sig line. Really, the "blog" part is largely there to help people in Nashville find my page for lessons and gigs. I've heard that Google ranks pages with fresh/changing content higher than static pages, plus the posts give me a chance to toss in some key search terms.

Well, and as you know it's just kinda fun to do a blog. :D

Great resource, thank you. I look forward to expanding my repertoire to include German drinking songs!

Thank you, the easy version can be useful for me to practise with, as a beginner.

Jeff, thank you for posting a link to your website which I have now saved on ‘favourites’

The ‘Five Tips for Establishing a Daily Practice Habit is a fantastic philosophy, & I am convinced it was written especially for me!!! :roll:

JeffJetton post_id=50583 time=1505992622 user_id=1774 said:
Jerry, that would be awesome to hear people playing these. {} :b
<snip>
Well, and as you know its just kinda fun to do a blog. :D

I could arrange that easily enough, if you like, for the one that you just posted. Let me know and we can make an Oktoberfest by Jeff thread! :D

As far as blogging, I am doing it more for me than anyone else, but if others get a chuckle or learn something new or benefit from it in some way, that makes me feel warm all over. And I do enjoy it!

The song Trink! Trink! Is a must for Oktoberfest. Thanks for sharing it, had good audience response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back