• If you haven't done so already, please add a location to your profile. This helps when people are trying to assist you, suggest resources, etc. Thanks
  • We're having a little contest, running until 15th May. Please feel free to enter - see the thread in the "I Did That" section of the forum. Don't be shy, have a go!

Hello from New Jersey, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zevy

Reaction score
<FONT font=Garamond>Hello, everyone:

I dont think Ive seen this site before. Let me introduce myself:

My name is Zevy Zions and I play the accordion. I recorded a few CDs over the last several years. I also recently published a book of arrangements I made for the accordion. I dont like to talk about myself, so I invite you all to have a look at my website, http://www.oliveblossoms.com. You can hear samples of the tunes on the CDs.

Thanks for reading my post. I hope I can be of help to anyone who has questions about my music.

All the best,

Hi Zevy, welcome to the forum.
Very nice to have a professional accordionist amongst us.
I had a quick gander at your website and appreciated the music clips.
Very refreshing and very nicely played. Something to look up to.
Do you ever play in groups or duets with other instruments?

Hi Zevy - welcome to the forum. I'll give your link a look when I get chance. :tup:

Glenn said:

Hi, Glen-

I play very often with groups at what they call on this side of the pond, club dates. Weddings, etc. - any excuse to make some $$$. Ive played with all sorts and sizes. My favorites are still the solos, where I can show what the accordion can do.

Thanks,

Glenn said:

Hi, Glen-

I play very often with groups at what they call on this side of the pond, club dates. Weddings, etc. - any excuse to make some $$$. Ive played with all sorts and sizes. My favorites are still the solos, where I can show what the accordion can do.

Thanks,[/quote]

Doesnt the accordion just sit there like a big block of inanimate reeds and keys and buttons and things..........surely ?

No sir ,you are showing what you can do to ...with an accordion ....impressive it is too.........

Mr Pedantic is in town today :b :ch :ugeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back